Immunizations Information

immunization records

California schools are required to check immunization records for all new student admissions at TK /Kindergarten through 12th grade and all students advancing to 7th grade before entry. Students entering 7th grade who had a personal beliefs exemption on file must meet the requirements for TK/K-12 and 7th grade. See Shots for Schools' website for more information about immunizations required for school entry in California. No Shots? No Records? No School.

Parent's Guide to Immunizations

Parent's Guide to Immunizations - Preschool

  • If your child needs a medical exemption for immunizations, request the exemption from your child’s doctor. The site will walk you through each step of the process. Instructions to Request a Medical Exemption

  • Information on CAIR-ME (Medical Exemptions for Immunizations for School) Visit Site